Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Food on the Go

Driving along State Street in American Fork, I've driven past this place so many times it's not funny (it's really hard to miss because it's on a busy corner and sits just a short distance from the intersection) and each time I kept thinking to myself, "Hmm, I wonder what they're all about. Maybe I should stop by sometime and check it out." That sometime finally came and now I'm stopping by more often. The last time I was there I got the Range Burger; something I usually get. The burger is a good burger and something I will probably get again when I go there. To me, tough, I really like the fries; their fries are really good along with their fry sauce. Fry sauce is hit and miss for me and this is definitely a hit. I like how the mayo isn't overwhelming and is a perfect compliment for the fries.
I'm the type of person who likes to drive around town. Sometimes I'll go up AF Canyon, sometimes I'll go out to Eagle Mountain and sometimes even around Utah Lake. As part of my driving tradition, I like to grab some food from there on my way back home. There are only a few outside tables, so typically whenever someone goes there the order is to go. The inside waiting/ordering area is very small so people typically wait in their vehicles. But so far when I've been there I haven't had to wait longer than I typically do elsewhere.

Parker's Drive-In on Urbanspoon